[rules-dev] Drools Solver homepage

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:39:13 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

On the drools homepage, each of the major subprojects have a homepage,
for example for Guvnor:
   http://labs.jboss.com/drools/drools-guvnor.html

Such a homepage answers a few start questions:
- What is it?
- What are its features?
- Lets see some screenshots.
- Where do I go next? => download, examples, reference manual, blog, ...

Drools Solver doesn't have such a homepage yet, so when I have to fill
in a link to drools solver, I sometimes fill in the blog or the
reference manual or even the article on Dzone.
So such a Drools Solver homepage is missing: I can create some content
for it, if JBoss is willing to add a page to the Drools homepage?

WDYT?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet