[rules-dev] Guvnor problem

Mohiuddin Shaik mohiuddin.shaik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:27:35 EST 2009

Hi,
     I am using Decision table to represent the business rules, i want to
give priority to set of rules (here rows) to be executed first before other
rules i found the keyword to achieve that but i am unable to find how to
means where should i add this keyword in the Excel file.
Please provide the details, i am stuck in the middle please help.

Thanks & Regards
Mohiuddin