[rules-dev] community skype meetings

Ahti Kitsik ahti.kitsik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 02:48:23 EST 2009

Previously skype had a product called Skypecast that enabled many (in theory
hundreds) people to join a talk, have a moderator etc. For free.

But since September 1st 2008 it's discontinued (
http://skypecasts.skype.com/intl/en-us/).

AFAIK a regular skype voice conference call can host maximum 25 people.

The idea of having this kind of voice conf is excellent, I'd definitely join
from time to time!

--
Ahti Kitsik
Founder & Chief Coder @ Codehoop

Eclipse RCP development, Open Source consulting
Read more: http://www.codehoop.com
My blog: http://ahtik.com/blog