[rules-dev] Guvnor Build pkg error.

Toni Rikkola trikkola at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 02:08:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Are you using the latest codes from the trunk? The Jira says
<https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/GUVNOR/fixforversion/12313201> "Fix
Version/s: drools-5.1" so the fix will be in the Drools 5.1 release someday.

You can download the latest Guvnor SNAPSHOT from
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/.
But I must warn you that it might not always work. Right now there is a
JackRabbit problem that causes deployment problems for some people.

If your problem is the same as in that Jira you can try removing '\n'
from the package header and see if that helps. If that doesn't help we
need to have more info like Premkumar said.

Toni