[rules-dev] call method getXXX or setXXX

mjido m.benlachgar at netfective.ma
Fri Sep 4 07:43:52 EDT 2009

Hi,
When calling a method on an object the choices only showed me methods that
are not start with "get" or "set" (see ref1). I had to Add free form drl to
get around it.
And it makes methods like fields (see ref2).
This is my class:
public class TestBO
{
    private String first;
    private String second;
    private Long testId;
        public String getFirst()
    {
        return first;
    }
    public void setFirst(String s)
    {
        this.first = s;
    }
    public String getSecond()
    {
        return second;
    }
    public void setSecond(String s)
    {
        this.second = s;
    }
    public Long getTestId()
    {
        return testId;
    }
    public void setTestId(Long long1)
    {
        this.testId = long1;
    }
    public boolean getCompareFirstAndSecond()
    {
        return false;
    }
    public String getConcatFirstAndSecond()
    {
        return this.getFirst()+this.getSecond();
    }
    public void hello()
    {
        System.out.print("hello world \n");