[rules-dev] Missing Artifact: JPAKnowledgeProviderLocalClient

Pablo Nussembaum baunax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:21:34 EDT 2010

Hi Anatoly,
I'm working on the Spring/Drools Integration and in particular on adding
the missing stuff to be able configure JPAKnowledgeProviderLocalClient.
I'm planning to have something to show at the end of the week.

I'd like to be faster and we could! if more people join us in the effort!
btw, in the future use the drools-users list for this kind of questions.

Thanks!,
--
Bauna