[rules-dev] Drools backend question

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 23:59:45 EDT 2010

If it is java dialect - then either eclipse JDT is used to compile the RHS,
or Janino. If it is MVEL dialect - than MVEL "compiles" it (which also
involves some potential JITing - but in any case it isn't quite the same as
java compiling of JDT).

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 3:33 AM, Justin King
<justin.matthew.king at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying to find out what Drools does at runtime with rules written in
> drl. The RHS is obviously converted to java somehow. Is this done using a
> library like asm or javassist? I want to run Drools on a dalvik vm and I
> think this may impact what I can do.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Justin King

Michael D Neale