[rules-dev] Missing Artifact: JPAKnowledgeProviderLocalClient

Pablo Nussembaum baunax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:11:23 EDT 2010

Antoly,
I'm glad you like it.
But as you have noted transaction failures aren't properly handled yet.
Mainly because I haven't found any mechanism provided by spring to be
notified of such failures, so if anyone knows and can point me in the
right direction I'll be grateful and would avoid me messing with spring
internals ;-).

--
Bauna