[rules-dev] Package based import/export in Guvnor

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Fri Aug 6 03:42:16 EDT 2010

If the use-case of migrating packages through the environments holds
true I'd expect the meta-data associated with packages to remain
constant.

Perhaps I've made an assumption that you don't have categories called
"Production rules", "QA rules" etc.

Thinking wider; is there a requirement to allow export\import to be
sliced and diced many different ways:-

*
	Export\import a category
*