[rules-dev] Package based import/export in Guvnor

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 04:20:06 EDT 2010

yes, I know that - but if you don't try and export/import via JCR then you
can do what you want.

The "correct" JCR way to have multiple regions (QA, DEV etc) is actually
Workspaces if you read the JCR spec - it is designed for this in mind (and
allows this to some extent) - but not sure how that helps with per-package
stuff.

IS this exporting and importing a package to a completely separate guvnor
instance?

if so - JCR will not be able to be used - it will have to be a custom file
format which can be imported in the other and and adjusted.

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com