[rules-dev] KnowlegeAgent Tests

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 08:26:41 EST 2010

Mark, let me know if you need some help since this is one of the task in my
(almost eternal) TODO list. You can take a look
at KnowledgeAgentEventListenerTest.java. Using KnowledgeAgentEventListener,
you can be notified when the rule base is recreated and there is no need to
wait for x seconds anymore.
Take a look at the waitUntilChangeSetApplied() method there.

Best,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com