[rules-dev] Git migration update: Do not commit to subversion after 15:00 GMT Saturday 18-DEC-2010

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 04:35:14 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I'm halfway through the migration at this point (r18000) after about 24
hours of work.
So it will probably be around Sunday until the gates of git open if all
goes well.
I 'll send instructions on how to use git asap after that. Be patient :)

Meanwhile I can officially postpone the last possible commit time on
Subversion until 15:00 GMT (a couple of hours later than this mail), so
*Do NOT commit changes to subversion after 15:00 GMT Saturday 18-DEC-2010.*

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet