[rules-dev] Reminder: Tell me your github login before Thursday 16-DEC-2010

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:32:11 EST 2010

are there any private github repos? I would expect not. In which case you
can clone any repo you want. But the preferred workflow, I guess, would be
for people to fork, push their changes to their repo in their account, and
send a pull request. Then one of the core team will review, and take that
in. It is a better way of accepting patches. Makes it easier for the fork-er
to keep track of the tip of the source tree, and more chance of their pull
request being more relevant.