[rules-dev] Commented out tests in all modules: Please make them @Ignore tests or remove them

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 11:07:40 EST 2010

I also refactored all tests of drools-decisiontables and drools-template.
However, that doesn't include your new tests not pushed to master yet,
naturally.

If it's not a new test, you might have had a merge conflict with my
changes on the test.
Are you sure "git pull --rebase" did not speak of a merge conflict?
(note git doesn't use the term "merge conflict" always, but more
specific terms sometimes)

Op 29-12-10 15:54, Wolfgang Laun schreef:
> Geoffrey & Co.,
>
> I called in one of the local Green Berets, and he finally resolved
> this matter. What I had was
>
> class FooTest extends junit.framework.TestCase {
>    //...
> }
>
> and this is sufficient to force the JUnit 3 test runner, which ignores
> all annotations. Using this
>
> class FooTest{
>    //...
> }
>
> *and annotating all testX methods with @Test *will use a JUnit4 test
> runner, which honours @Ignore.
>
> Perhaps I misinterpreted Geoffrey's remark to do a pull --rebase - I
> thought this would update the XyzTest files he had changed, not some
> general update? (Also, being in the midst of some rework/refactoring,
> I didn't want to risk losing any of my work.)
>
> Anyway, I'll take care of the tests in drools-decisiontables and
> drools-template.
>
> Cheers
> Wolfgang

With kind regards,