[rules-dev] Eclipse IDE BRMS properties files

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 17:21:43 EST 2010

The Eclipse IDE has not been i18n'ed as yet - (someone correct me if I am
wrong).

Kris - how long do you think it would take someone to do this? I think with
Guvnor took me 2 days (spread out over 4 as I did other things to avoid
boredom). Mostly it was correcting concatenated strings to use a format
string.

Any volunteers? (I might have a look at it if no one else does).

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 11:38 PM, Hitoshi Ozawa <htshozawa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to translate the properties files for the Drools BRMS
> portion of the Eclipse IDE but can't find the properties files nor
> able to grep the Strings.
> Would greatly appreciate if you'll direct me to finding the where the
> Strings are defined.
>
> Thanks.
> H.Ozawa

Michael D Neale