[rules-dev] Bug in Sudoku Example - with fix

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Feb 10 07:54:39 EST 2010

Talking of Sudoku patches, there was this email a while ago:
http://n3.nabble.com/Fwd-Unsolicited-Improvements-to-the-sudoku-example-td64345.html#a64345

It contains extensive patches, the problem was no one had time to review
them and now the patch is out of sync, so it's hard to apply and see
what it's doing. So if anyone wants to get this updated, please be my guest.

Mark