[rules-dev] Drools VSM Module - Build Issue

Peter Sellars Peter.Sellars at solnetsolutions.co.nz
Wed Feb 10 22:09:01 EST 2010

Am trying to build drools in order to test a patch for user resources but
have an issue with drools-vsm module.

I have added a method to the KnowledgeBuilderFactoryService interface. The
clients in the VSM complain that they do not override the method.

I am sure there is a simple step I am missing that will fix this issue (it
appears my snapshot version of the api, core and compiler modules are not
being used by vsm).

Any ideas?

Peter Sellars

Attention:
This email may contain information intended for the sole use of
the original recipient. Please respect this when sharing or
disclosing this email's contents with any third party. If you
believe you have received this email in error, please delete it
and notify the sender or postmaster at solnetsolutions.co.nz as
soon as possible. The content of this email does not necessarily
reflect the views of Solnet Solutions Ltd.