[rules-dev] drools compiler issue

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 21:00:26 EST 2010

Hi All.

OK this looks like a problem - the only immidiate work around is to
remove those files from the jar.

In terms of a longer term solution, please take a look at:
org.drools.guvnor.server.contenthandle/ModelContentHandler.java

change line 68 to be:

if ( entry.getName().endsWith( ".class" ) && entry.getName().indexOf(
'$' ) == -1 && entry.getName().indexOf('-') == -1) {

and that should filter out any "package-info." bits ? it someone able
to try this and confirm it works? I have attached a modified
ModelContentHandler.java - if it is ok - I will commit it (not sure
what other things need to be filtered out - seems the "-" is
definately not valid).