[rules-dev] Japanese Drools example

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Jun 18 08:27:29 EDT 2010

Hitoshi,

It might take us a while to place this in the appropriate location, as
we are winding up for CR1. So what I will do for now is reference your
work fro our blog, if you can make it all available via a public url. We
can also put a reference from the wiki to your public url.

If you can give me all the relevant links and titles, that would be great.

Thanks

Mark
On 18/06/2010 09:45, Hitoshi Ozawa wrote:

> Drools example in Japanese attached. drl's are in Japanese but I
> didn't translate the comments. Will get the variable name in Japanese
> when the fix is in the stable release.
>
> Will try to get the the Strings out to property files from the source
> code by the end of this month if nothing else comes up.
>
> Cheers,
> H.Ozawa
> http://sourceforge.jp/projects/oss-ja-jpn/releases/
>
> 2010/6/17 Michael Neale<michael.neale at gmail.com>:
>
>> I think there may be interest - if you are able to maintain it, and lavel it
>> as such (obviously other people probably won't be able to read it to fix it)
>> but that would be good. So is the drl itself in japanese? I would like to
>> see that.
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Hitoshi Ozawa<htshozawa at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> The company I work for put me on a hold while some paper works were being
>>> done.
>>>
>>> That said, I have a Japanese version of Drools examples and will be
>>> working on I18N/ L10N Drools IDE.
>>> The examples aren't I18N so strings are directly written in Japanese.
>>> Will drools team be interested
>>> in having it? or should I just upload it to my site (the one below
>>> with all the other software).
>>>
>>> While waiting, decided to port some other software: :-)
>>> http://sourceforge.jp/projects/oss-ja-jpn/releases/
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> H.Ozawa