[rules-dev] Error building latest Drools from SVN

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 09:39:01 EDT 2010

I think they were working on the osgi-bundles module, welcome on trunk :)
It's probably fixed already, so try an "svn up".

Drools Planner doesn't need that module though.
Planner only needs drools-core and drools-compiler.
So if those 2 modules build successfully, you can jump into the
drools-planner dir and build those modules.

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet