[rules-dev] Working with DSL files

Mahalakshmi mr2809 at nyu.edu
Sun Jun 27 21:17:58 EDT 2010

Hi ,

Thanks for replying again. I apologize for the repetition.
But I am little confused - When I do add my BRL files ( using kagent ) does
it not have to be converted to a drl/dslr rule first to be added???
In eclipse I used to generate the new drl/dslr file. How can I do it using
kagent???
I am mainly interested in using the brl rules integrated with the dsl
feature in drools.

Please guide.

Thank you.

Jill