[rules-dev] Accessing JCR repository directly

Jaroslaw Kijanowski kijanowski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 07:19:27 EST 2010

Hi,
  if you could use a 'real' database (instead of Derby), how about this?
Configure Jackrabbit to run in a clustered environment in Guvnor and
your standalone app. This is done in the repository.xml file [1]. That
would allow you to access the JCR repo from different apps at the same
time (no locks).

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Clustering

Cheers,
  Jarek