[rules-dev] Rule syntax to accumulate time segments over a limited set of date ranges

Bill Hainaut billhainaut at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:45:43 EDT 2010

The date range is somewhat arbitrary (not necessarily under my control),
therefore, I don't know what "date" to enter in this part:

startDate <= "<date>"

The "<date>" is not really a factor, as long as the latest CrewSegment end
date is within 7 days of the earliest CrewSegment start date.

Am I making sense with this explanation?