[rules-dev] Append the Logs For the events Fired

mamadou.ensi mohamed.ensi at gmail.com
Thu May 20 08:32:17 EDT 2010

I didn't work with WorkingMemoryFileLogger because it's incomplete class
I imlement all interfaces (AgendaEventListener,
WorkingMemoryEventListener,...) and I used log4j to log all events (it's
more clear)
and everytime I have a session to create I add all listener:
exemple

public class AgendaEventListenerImpl implements AgendaEventListener{
/*I initialize a log4j and implement all methods*/

}

in main class:

session.addEventListener(new AgendaEventListenerImpl());
session.fireAllRules();

keep me in informed
Regards