[rules-dev] KnowledgeBaseEvent on KnowledgeAgent

Mohamed BEN AYED mohamed.ensi at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:47:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have 2 questions:
1) I used KnowledgeAgent as following
 KnowledgeBase kbase=KnowledgeBaseFactory.newKnowledgeBase();
KnowledgeAgent  agent =
KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent("myagent",kbase,aconf);
when I do, StatefulKnowledgeSession session
=kbase.newStatefulKnowledgeSession();
               session.firAllRules();
nothing is happening! ==> so I should add kbase=agent.getKnowledgeBAse();
what's the meaning of "kbase" in KnowledgeAgent parameters??

2) I am trying to use KnowledgeBaseEventListener. I add this line,
kbase.addKnwledgeBaseEventListener(new .....) but I didn't have any result
why?

Regards