[rules-dev] Guvnor on trunk does not work anymore.

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Wed May 26 19:06:09 EDT 2010

maybe it could be a html instead of index.jsp? change the welcome to point
to it (just means no firing up the jsp compiler on the app server for no
real reason). I can't remember if there was anything in it that required
server side code to run though... so it might be necessary

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 2:37 AM, Toni Rikkola <trikkola at redhat.com> wrote:

> For some reason it was missing the index.jsp file that redirected it to
> drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor. In Eclipse it jumps to it
> automatically.
>
> This should be fixed now.
>
> Toni
>
> Jervis Liu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The drools-guvnor.war built from drools trunk does not work anymore. I
> > have tried JBoss 4.3 and JBOSS 5.1, neither work. There is no error
> > message or exception in log, the browser just say "The requested
> > resource (/drools-guvnor) is not available". Does anymore know whats
> > going on there? I am looking into this right now, but if you know what
> > may cause the problem, please also help. I am pretty sure it was working
> > two weeks ago.  BTW, it still works in Eclipse.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jervis

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net