[rules-dev] Function Definition prevents firing Rule

leif hanack strug at web.de
Wed Nov 3 03:21:12 EDT 2010

Sorry, I mixed up the names:) I meant donmiguel. I did not run his
sample, but the error seems to be the same. We tracked it down and
created a sample project (see the attached project of JBRULES-2749).
This project has nothing to do with the test case of donmiquel. Did
you run these tests as well? We are using 5.1.1!

Regards, Leif