[rules-dev] Camel pipelining - a dark horse

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed Nov 24 10:08:22 EST 2010

   Hi Wolfgang,

   I kind of felt the same last week when I started looking into this,
but there is light at the end of the tunnel! :)

   Anyway, drools-server is the example of how to use the 5.1.1 camel
functionality to configure a server that exposes drools as a REST
service. There are a couple blogs where Mark discusses that as well.

   This week I implemented support for pipelining camel messages and
payloads and insert them as facts into drools sessions/entry points,
and I am implementing support for drools channels to feed events back
into a camel flow.

   A GUI for configuring all this would go a long way in simplifying
all of this. Any takers? :)

   Edson

2010/11/24 Wolfgang Laun <wolfgang.laun at gmail.com>:
> I've read the Chapter 1,  Apache Camel Integration, and looked at some
> classes, but
>
> * Is there a complete example or an equivalent guideline that is *not*
> based on some *test* classes such as CamelSpringTestSupport, which
> certainly aren't meant for production?
>
> * 5.1.1 Javadoc appear to avoid anything about the classes in
> drools-camel, not in the API or elsewhere. Did I miss it?
>
> Thanks for pointers
> -W

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development