[rules-dev] Build upgraded to maven 3 on trunk

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Thu Nov 25 10:38:23 EST 2010

   Geoffrey,

   Thanks or moving this forward. Just one comment:

> Version renamed from 5.2.0.SNAPSHOT to 5.2.0-SNAPSHOT
> Never the use the inherently wrong <dot>SNAPSHOT notation again

   I am no expert on this, but the reason we moved from - to .
notation was that - was an invalid character on OSGi/Eclipse bundles,
if I remember Mark's explanation correctly. Is this no longer the
case?

   Edson

  Edson Tirelli
  JBoss Drools Core Development