[rules-dev] slight inconsistency in org\drools\audit

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Oct 6 09:35:06 EDT 2010

  On 06/10/2010 14:17, jschmied wrote:
We have rules fest coming up, so all will be very busy for next 2 weeks,
but will try and do this as soon as possible.

I actually want to do some more work on the audit log. The way it
captures the end user object state should be pluggable, so it could be a
toString, a serialised byte[] or a hibernate placeholder with versioning
supported. I also want to make it more generic so that it can record and
correlate any type of event, so it can be used for causality tracking in
our CEP stuff. Any takers? :)

Mark