[rules-dev] Bug report - a lucky catch if I ever saw one

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:55:41 EDT 2010

Still there.

Perhaps a trim() in here?

public class JavaModifyBlockDescr implements JavaBlockDescr {
    private int start;
    private int end;
    private String modifyExpression;
    private List<String> expressions;

    public JavaModifyBlockDescr( String modifyExpression ) {
        this.modifyExpression = modifyExpression*.trim()*;
        this.expressions = new ArrayList<String>();
    }

-W