[rules-dev] Bug report - a lucky catch if I ever saw one

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:41:20 EDT 2010

I've just found another problem, that it's happening
when you have something like:

with( $r = new Something() ) {
     invoice = $somethingElse;
}

The "in" token seems to be bothering there too..
if I change it to ivoice.. it works..

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -