[rules-dev] Help need

jaffar nawaz jutt512 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:53:12 EDT 2010

what do you mean?

Regards

Jaffar Nawaz

Institute for automation and Industrial IT,
FH-Köln, Gummersbach

Mob: 017666000777

Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:50:10 +0100
From: mproctor at codehaus.org
To: rules-dev at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [rules-dev] Help need

    April 1st already?

    On 20/10/2010 17:11, jaffar nawaz wrote:

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am a newbie to the drools world working as an interne at an IT
      enterprise. Can any of you be kind enough to answer me the
      following question.

      I want to create a small test class which would register an event
      when it is fired in the work flow. (I am not sure if i have to use
      SignalEventCommand). The goal is to have a look up table where i
      register whatever events are fired during the execution of a work
      flow. The later part would be to have a web-service which would
      then communicate with the external systems through the lookup
      table. I really have no idea of how to proceed with it. I have
      read a lot of documentation but unfortunately i cannot find a way
      to get started. Some kind of tutorial will be really helpful and
      appreciable. Please help me with this if possible. I shall be
      thankful.

      Regards

      Jaffar Nawaz