[rules-dev] Accessing Drools compiled classes

Guillaume Sauthier guillaume.sauthier at ow2.org
Mon Oct 25 08:08:01 EDT 2010

Hi team

I've tried the IRC (without much success I admit), maybe here someone
will have some thoughts to share :)

I'm looking for a way to "intercept" the classes being generated by the
drools compiler.
I've seen that the classes bytecode is stored deep in
PackageStore/JavaDialectRuntimeData, so deep that I cannot easily access
it :)
The objective is to be able to give theses classes to Bnd (I want to
store all of that in an OSGi bundle) so that appropriate Import-Packages
can be computed. That will avoid to have DynamicImport-Packages all
around my bundles :)

Currently, what I get from the drools compiler is a
Collection<KnowledgePackage> but I have no API (or didn't find any) to
access (or know) the classes generated by the compiler.

Any ideas ?

Thanks
--Guillaume