[rules-dev] Modules description on the wiki or in the pom.xml description?

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 02:54:39 EDT 2010

 >>>     I have thought for a long time I'd be good to have on the Wiki a
 >>>     summary of what each project represents and what package (JAR)
 >>>     they bundle into.

Imho, this summary is better put in the pom.xml's <description> entity,
instead of the wiki, because:
- easier to stay up to date (like javadocs)
- easier to find for most people (I doubt many even know about the wiki)
- used in repository search engines, such as
-- http://repository.jboss.org/nexus
-- http://www.mvnrepostory.com

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet