[rules-dev] indentation spaces VS tabs (\t)

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 18:36:32 EDT 2010

4 spaces makes sense. Tabs would be a mistake and misconfigured IDE.
I have heard that for "dense" languages - people like 2 space indents (its
recommended in scala - which I spend most of my time).

But I think DRL would look a bit funny with 2 spaces - 4 does make sense, as
DRL lines aren't very long - they don't need to be !

Nice work picking this up geoffrey - and yes, in the past I was bitten by
merge hassles.

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com