[rules-dev] Convert drl to brl

ronaldzo30 rzuniga at avantica.net
Tue Sep 14 14:18:09 EDT 2010

Hi!

I'm trying to convert a .drl file to a .brl (Business Rule) so that we can
use the guided editor for all the rules that we have in Eclipse.

I'm following the approach described in here:
http://blog.athico.com/2008/05/accessing-guvnor-as-filesystem-webdav.html
and here
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.drools.user/14872

But I was wondering if there is a schema for the brl xml so that we can
validate our xml to make sure it is going to work in Guvnor.

I have done some research on tools to convert drl files to brl but haven't
found anything yet, if there is one please let me know.

In the mean time an schema for the xml that is used for business rules (brl)
files is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ronald