[rules-dev] A checklist for Configuring Eclipse/IntelliJ is in the README.txt file

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 06:13:07 EDT 2010

Hi Geoffrey,

I'm an absolute dummy when confronted with Eclipse. Thanks to your detailed
recipe, I found all the right buttons, tabs and what not, exactly as
described by you, but tabbing  didn't go away until I established a "project
specific setting" for Java -> CodeStyle -> Formatter, giving it a new name
("Drools" - what else), etc. Idiots like me might need an additional hint to
that effect.

-W