[rules-dev] Another mvel problem - see user list, today

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Fri Aug 19 18:36:53 EDT 2011

On 19/08/2011 20:44, Wolfgang Laun wrote:
> On 19 August 2011 18:07, Mark Proctor <mproctor at codehaus.org
> <mailto:mproctor at codehaus.org>> wrote:
>

>     Mike just won't explore bugs, without unit tests. Once a unit test
>     is in place he's responsive in fixing it. Which is fair enough.
>

> The point is that for me (and presumably most other Drools users) the
> step from a DRL construct towards an MVEL unit test isn't a simple one.
> -W
We can't write all the software ourselves, we have to re-use OSS
libraries and be a part of those communities, and the baggage that comes
with them.

We've hired Mario full time, who is now responsible for this area. So
that should atleast help in some aspect, as we can be more pro-active in
ownership of MVEL issues.