[rules-dev] RIF PRD translation effort to/from Drools & Jess

pdl at agh.edu.pl pdl at agh.edu.pl
Wed Feb 9 03:40:02 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've been working on translators between RIF-PRD, DroolsML and JessML.
I've put the translators in the form of XSLT stylesheets on the following
web site along with samples of rules written in the above languages. I
would greatly appreciate feedback/comments/tips/help on making these
translators more reliable and accurate.

Web site: yieldrif (dot) appspot (dot) com  (in case emails containing
URLs are bounced off)

Please note that this is free hosting and has some limitations. Feel free
to add/comment content on this web site or drop me a line. What would be
really helpful is a XML Schema for DroolsML and also the rhs to be in XML
as opposed to drools code.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Pierre