[rules-dev] Split-off of integration on Monday (including grid, camel, server, pipeline, spring, seam, simulator, ...)

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 05:55:16 EST 2011

Hi guys,

I 'll be splitting off droolsjbpm-integration into it's own repository
next Monday 14-FEB-2011.
*Make sure that all your changes are committed and pushed to master
before Sunday 14-FEB-2011.*
Contact me if that date doesn't work out for you.
Guvnor might be finished today/tomorrow and drools itself will probably
follow Wednesday (more info later).

Here's the list of the modules that will be moved for integration:

    * repo droolsjbpm-integration (groupId org.drools or
      org.drools.integration)
          o drools-camel
          o drools-camel-server
                + renamed from drools-server