[rules-dev] split-up: guvnor repository unfrozen + check settings

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 03:02:06 EST 2011

Hi Geoffrey, I got following errors when I build guvnor, did I miss
anything?

[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata
org.eclipse.wst.sse:core/maven-metadata.xm
l from maven-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1):
No conn
ector available to access repository maven-repository.dev.java.net
(http://downl
oad.java.net/maven/1) of type legacy using the available factories
WagonReposito
ryConnectorFactory
[ERROR] The build could not read 4 projects -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.drools:guvnor-repository-connector-jackrabbit:5.2.0-SN
APSHOT
(D:\svn\drools\guvnor\guvnor-repository-connector\guvnor-repository-conne
ctor-jackrabbit\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.drools:guvnor-repository-c
onnector-jcr:jar is missing. @ line 19, column 17
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.drools:guvnor-repository-connector-modeshape:5.2.0-SNA
PSHOT
(D:\svn\drools\guvnor\guvnor-repository-connector\guvnor-repository-connec
tor-modeshape\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.drools:guvnor-repository-c
onnector-jcr:jar is missing. @ line 19, column 17
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.drools:guvnor-repository:5.2.0-SNAPSHOT
(D:\svn\drools
\guvnor\guvnor-repository\pom.xml) has 2 errors
onnector-jcr:jar is missing. @ line 51, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.drools:guvnor-repository-c
onnector-jackrabbit:jar is missing. @ line 99, column 21
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.drools:guvnor-webapp:5.2.0-SNAPSHOT
(D:\svn\drools\guv
nor\guvnor-webapp\pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.drools:guvnor-repository:j
ar is missing. @ line 148, column 17
[ERROR]     'dependencies.dependency.version' for
org.drools:droolsjbpm-ide-comm
on:jar is missing. @ line 172, column 17
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e swit
ch.
[ERROR]
please rea