[rules-dev] hardcore masterclass (west london)

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Tue Feb 22 07:13:06 EST 2011

On 21/02/2011 09:53, Graham Thomson wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> I would certainly be interested in attending.
Graham,

So far you are the first :) Although lots of people asking if they can
attend a webinar. Although a webinar isn't really possible, as I'm not
planning on producing formal material - as it takes too long. It would
be more of walking through the code and explaining classes, unit tests,
design choices etc. It would require someone to walk through code and
ask Questions, as I probably won't spoon food.

If that still intetests, let me know :) It would be nice if we could get
2 or 3 people together. But I can do it just us, if that's ok. Also
what's your background, is it just for general interest, or looking to
try and get involved in core engine R&D?

Mark