[rules-dev] Guvnor 5.2.0.M1.x : Maven config fix

Andrew Waterman awaterma at ecosur.mx
Wed Feb 23 12:24:57 EST 2011

Hi Aymen,

I think the best thing to do would be to create a fork for yourself of the droolsjbpm/guvnor project, make your changes to that fork and send a pull request to  the dev team (with attention to Jervis Liu).  I'm following a similar process for the REST/Atom work I am doing.

best wishes,

Andrew

p.s. The forking process through GitHub is really easy