[rules-dev] Declared types - extension

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:41:05 EDT 2011

Subsection 5.7.7 discusses 'extends' and describes how it is done for types
declared in Java.

One finesse is apparently not documented: Java types must be proper
JavaBeans; otherwise the construction of the accessors will fail. (Try, for
instance, a property with a getter but no matching setter.)

HTH
-W