[rules-dev] Drools debugging issue: drl error message are no longer displayed

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:57:35 EST 2011

You'll address a bigger audience if you send Qs like this to
rules-users at lists.jboss.org. The dev-list is for Drools developers'
communication.

Eclipse's inclination to display errors depends on the project's type: Java
vs. Drools. The project's Properties popup will show you.

Personally, I primarily rely on what I get back from the KnowledgeBuilder:
check for errors and display them on stderr after adding each .DRL (or any
other Resource). This works quite well even if the project is of type Java.

-W