[rules-dev] Translations needed...

Leonardo Gomes leonardo.f.gomes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 05:14:23 EST 2011

I just realized that after almost 6 years writing specs and stuff in
English, I would have problems to translate things to my own mother
tongue.

Here are some translations, but you will probably get better answers :)

pt_BR:

groupCells=Agrupar células mescladas
negatePattern=Negação

fr_FR:

groupCells=Regrouper les cellules fusionnées
negatePattern=Négation

For the negate pattern match.. I think we would simply put as
"Negação" in Portuguese and "Négation" in French, but I m not 100%
sure :)

Cheers,
Leonardo.