[rules-dev] DRL - Local objects

Adhir Mehta adhirmehta21 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:55:51 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply.

I think I was not up to the point. Modifying facts re-executes the rules to
maintain the truth. In my case, I want to pass the data between the rules
and also do not want rules to execute again. I know if no-loop option is
specified, it will not be re-executed however I do not want rule engine to
even go & check for no-loop option (which is additional work).

I may be wrong as I am new to drools.

Thanks,
Adhir