[rules-dev] Test Scenario in Guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:18:16 EST 2011

Firstly, please post questions of this nature to the user's mailing list.
This list is for developers and contributors.

The screen shot you link is too small to read however I would first suggest
you look at the server logs for a more detailed explanation.

If this does not help, then please raise a GUVNOR JIRA and provide a test
case (step-by-step guide will be OK) to reproduce the error and a
repository export.

With kind regards,

Mike