[rules-dev] guvnor-webapp module split

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:30:03 EST 2011

Top banana Jervis :)

JVMDateConverter is only used by Drools Guvnor (for the decision tables) so
might not (or should not be duplicated).

I also don't understand why GuvnorTestBase and MockAssetItemIterator cannot
simply live in guvnor-core as guvnor-drools references it.

I suspect we should split up the resources folders between guvnor-core and
guvnor-drools as you say constants.properties.

Anyway, I imported the new modules today and am able to run Guvnor Drools
(preliminary tests) without problem.

With kind regards,

Mike